KRK ROKIT RP6 G3
Consegna da 1 a 3 giorni (esclusi sab. e dom.) € 8,50
KRK Rokit RP6 G3 - Black (Single) Product Description
KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Black (Single), 2-Way Active Studio Monitor, 6" Armid Glass Composite Woofer, Total Power: 73 Watts, HF: 25 Watts, LF: 48 Watts, Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 35 kHz.
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In our state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver a natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. With KRK monitors, recording engineers and artists hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK ROKIT will deliver. Prove it to yourself with these few simple listening tips:
1. Vocal clarity with extended bass response Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 ́s sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and mid range audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
2. Clean, tight bass reproduction Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT’s bass is tight and well defined.
3. High sound pressure levels — without distortion Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. At KRK, we believe if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level. That’s why you’ll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
4. Precise imaging from defined sweet spot Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
5. Clean high-frequency extension Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
Soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
Low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
System type: Active Studio Monitor
HF Transducer: 1” silk dome tweeter
LF Transducer: 6” Aramid glass composite woofer
Freq. Range (-10dB): 38Hz – 35kHz
Crossover Freq: 2.3kHz
Total Power: 73 Watts
HF Power: 25 Watts
LF Power: 48 Watts
Peak SPL: 106 dB
Auto-Standby: 30 minutes
Cabinet Material: MDF
Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced ¼” TRS, XLR
Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB), LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB), System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
Whats In The Box
1 x KRK Rokit RP6 G3 - Black (Single)
1 x IEC Power Cable
Width: 226 mm
Height: 332 mm
Depth: 290 mm
Weight: 8.4 Kg